Meeting the growing shipping demands through effective master planning, port construction and asset management
Construction IQ are delighted to present the 2nd Annual Port Infrastructure Development conference which is dedicated to strategy, design, construction, engineering and asset management. Uniting the busiest ports and waterways, as well as construction contractors, designers and solution providers responsible for delivering the projects, this progressive event will pull from active and future project challenges and opportunities. This is the latest platform for you to learn about master plan innovations, risk management, asset management and technology transformation to develop the next generation ports and attract and retain key clients.
Covering chapters on preserving what you have, spending only where you need to and maintaining the risk, this year’s conference topics include:
- Attracting investment by understanding areas for growth through expansion, reconstruction and adaptation
- From concept design to practical delivery applying innovative design and delivery methods used successfully on global projects
- Exploring latest materials and technologies that will meet durability and corrosion control requirements
- Using complex project management software to improve communication and collaboration across the entire project team
- Understanding methods for optimising existing assets by effectively planning for maintenance and dredging projects
- Brainstorming with your colleagues potential areas for port standardisation to make them more compliant with the growing shipping requirements
Why should you attend? This is the only event in Europe to address a 360 degree perspective of the port and waterway development from financing, design and execution. Learn about the most ambitious European and World Port construction and maintenance projects, meet chief engineers to understand the key aspects of implementing innovative design and technical features and hear from port directors about commercial management tactics.
Click here to register today